Writing Therapy // Copywriting Service

Rabu, 25 Maret 2015

More Birthdays Ensued

It seems like this space has becoming a place for birthdays recollection!

Since the last post, 2 more birthdays happened : mine and Avy's.

I'll skip mine and jot down straight to my favorite 1 year old in the whole wide world.

I have always wanted Avy to stay little, because it looks like she's it for us- as in she's the last child I am going to have, probably EVER.

But how she's grown!

I will never forget how she smiled SOCIALLY when she's around 5-6 weeks old. It WAS a big deal because of all the theories on how babies don't really show facial expression or interaction gesture unless it's above 7-8 weeks old ( It's just gas), but true to form she did smile to us haha.

I suppose all mothers boast on how great their babies are, but I try not to succumb to that thinking and put my realistic fronts on how basically average most babies are. However, I do think that Avy is a little smart girl in a making.

She's so quick to respond and to say she's a quick learner, would be an understatement! She's very equipped emotionally as well, showing off temper and flashing smiles here and there.

Physically, I guess she's on the average list - but verbally and mentally, she's shot off the roof haha. I should be embarrassed but she is a little advanced sweetheart , so I am not sorry afterall!

So I've said this and I'll say this again, please stay little Avy.


Welcome to the toddler club, love.  

2 komentar:

Blog Archive

Categories

Business (11) Personal (12) Reviews (1)

My mind rambles on

Hello, I'm a collection of floating words in a blank space written by a person whose life experiences revolve around her hanging out in the internet for too long in a day , family and passion for writing.

Not aiming to entertain, but merely a therapeutic outlet and a self-learning journey as she tries to understand human's pointless existence in this plain old world.

All that aside, I am a highly functioning member of society who pays her monthly tax and contributes to the creative world one
copywriting piece at a time.
Email me : pennapapier@gmail.com


Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.